This session gives participants an introduction to the Virtual Room - the online tool used by CommunityWest to host virtual training, information sessions, meetings and web conferences. Participants will be equipped with the understanding, knowledge and skills to be able to attend future Virtual Room events.
All staff members who have access to a computer with internet connection wanting to find out about the Virtual Room. No previous experience is required and support is available before the session to ensure the computer to be used can access our Virtual Room. This session is recommended for anyone working in regional and remote country areas where access to a regional centre or trainer is limited.
- identification and use of key basic features within the Virtual Room
- interaction with the trainer and other participants in the Virtual Room
- practical use of microphone, headset (or speakers) and webcam (if using one).
- identify and perform key basic functions within the Virtual Room.
- interact with the trainer and other participants using more than one method of communication.
- participate in future online sessions with confidence.
Style of delivery
This is a basic introductory session and is delivered in a relaxed and practical format using experiential activities. It is aimed at those who have limited or no experience with e-Learning methods.